• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Jason Dunbar

Ghost - Dance Macabre

I fell in love with this solo when I first learned it but got stuck. With the new album coming back out I decided to take another stab at it and am really happy with how it turned out! This has been a really good lesson that sometimes you just need to stick things out when they're tough to play at first. I've historically tried to avoid a lot of bends/chord type phrasing in solos because they're hard for me, but through learning this and Call Me Little Sunshine my feel has really improved a lot.
So smooth !!! I too shy away from the exact same stuff , but you’re so right, stick to it and that confidence is going to grow exponentially!
Thank you for sharing this ! I actually recently learned this song….rhythm only because I was scared of those bends haha…. You’ve made me want to revisit it !

Reactions: Jason Dunbar
So smooth !!! I too shy away from the exact same stuff , but you’re so right, stick to it and that confidence is going to grow exponentially!
Thank you for sharing this ! I actually recently learned this song….rhythm only because I was scared of those bends haha…. You’ve made me want to revisit it !
You totally should! It's definitely one of those solos that's totally doable, it just takes a bunch of reps to get the feel for it. And the second part with all the triads took a little while to get the fingering right to be able to make the transitions (that's actually what got me hung up the first time I tried it).

Reactions: Alicia Willis
You totally should! It's definitely one of those solos that's totally doable, it just takes a bunch of reps to get the feel for it. And the second part with all the triads took a little while to get the fingering right to be able to make the transitions (that's actually what got me hung up the first time I tried it).
Well sir, it sounds phenomenal! 👏🏻 you did the damn thing !!!! 🙌🏻
This is what’s it’s all about !!!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jason Dunbar
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings