• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

🗣 PLAY FREEBIRD !!!

Here’s a little throwback ! I absolutely LOVE the sound of slide guitar and was so damned determined to learn how to do it. PG even has a little lesson on it here (lesson 18 of the Blues Masterclass)
I VERY quickly gave up lol. It was the hardest shit I’d ever tried to do on guitar but, as I was looking back over my guitar adventure thus far, I was reminded how much fun this was. It’s a little late for New Years resolutions, so my promise to myself is to get back into the things that truly inspire me. Even if I suck at them. I gotta stop giving up on the things I truly like !
Is there anything that you gave up on that you want to revisit ?
Steel guitar - they used one in the making of dear god and it sounds phenomenal. Definitely looking into one. Axe FX with one of those would sound like a cathedral lol

Reactions: Alicia Willis
Although I am a talented musicant, the sad truth is that I am completely unable to compose an essay. I've tried a number of different techniques without any luck. Thanks to the greatest proofreading service https://bestwritersonline.com/, I've found an honest and trustworthy writing firm and may use their services. These kinds of sites allow people to voice their thoughts freely, and it's wonderful that they exist today.

Last edited:

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media