• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Ashley Willis

Cover of Wasting Love by Iron Maiden.

*i do not own rights to this music. All rights to respective owners* Using backing track with vocals from YouTube. 2018 Gibson Les Paul Standard with Seymour...
I am so incredibly proud of you and the progress you have made! I’m also equally as proud of your for stepping out of your comfort zone and posting more ! ❤

Reactions: Ashley Willis
That was great! A real performance, start to finish and with solo. I am not familiar with the song so to me it seemed perfect. Not sure if you messed up anywhere. Also the fan shout at the end made it seem like a real performance too!

This is one of my favorite Iron Maiden songs and solos and I’ve spent a good amount of time working on it to get it as close as I can with my skill level. Thanks everyone!

My bends and vibrato have definitely gotten better lately. Bending to the correct pitch and evening out my vibrato have always been a challenge for me but I’m making progress there.

Besides that little bend in the beginning(which appears to be by accident since you nailed all the bends after that one) you nailed it! Well done!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Ashley Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Share this media