• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Akshat Rawat

Critical acclaim solo day #3

Alright so here is my progress on this solo till now (my fever is finally gone :))).
I feel really saturated as I've been doing this for hours now and can't really tell the difference in tempo anymore (sorry xD)
I'm sure it's off at places, (it was okay a few hours ago, should've recorded then). As of now, I 'sorta know' the notes and am playing at 115BPM (the song is 138).
Let me know what you think!
It's good practice, especially with the metronome. Only 2 things I can think of right away are, practicing 1 part for hours isn't probably the best way, maybe do it for like 20 min and than do something else for a bit and go back to it. (just an example) Your brain needs time to rest and process what you did/learned. It's like that with everything, not just music.
The other thing is, you we're probably already tired as you mentioned, but I see your ring and pinky kind of go far out and low(under the neck) I do it too sometimes still, but if you try to focus on keeping those fingers high and close to the fretboard, it will probably help you get faster and all the good stuff.
Yess I agree 100%
I don't usually practice this way but I really wanted to push that last bracket and I guess that wasn't the best idea.
And yes, now that you've mentioned it, I see those two fingers slacking as well. I'll keep a check on them the next time! :)
Thanks alot bro!

Awesome man! Sounding really clean already!
I agree with William. If you practiced a lot and feel like you don't progress take a break. Even a short one can do wonders!
Anyway, good that your fever is gone and great progress! Keep it up!!

• Love
Reactions: Akshat Rawat
Awesome man! Sounding really clean already!
I agree with William. If you practiced a lot and feel like you don't progress take a break. Even a short one can do wonders!
Anyway, good that your fever is gone and great progress! Keep it up!!
Thanks Dominik! Yeah I'll be practicing this in intervals from now on, thanks alot!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Akshat Rawat
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media