• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Wyatt1755

"Demons" by Avenged Sevenfold - Guitar Cover

Happy Synner Sunday Everyone!!! This has a lot of mistakes in it, but it was fun to learn and fun to play, so I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I did. It was a true challenge playing through the whole thing, and served as a reminder as to why learning entire songs is an important part of development. In my opinion, that applies to everyone.

Learning a full song tests your concept of timing and rhythm, and forces you to drill your areas of technique which may be lacking. Last but not least, it forces you to either fix or improvise with mistakes on the fly. As you will see, there are a few times where my fingers do not end up where they should be, but knowing the song well allows me to make quick corrections. With that, I hope everyone is having an awesome day, I look forward to seeing everyone else's uploads for today!

Also, that is the most comfortable fuckin hoodie I've ever worn, I was almost sweating recording this. 120% worth it.
My amp is really bassy and the EQ is pretty much condensed into one knob, it's the Blackstar ISF setting. I'm no audio engineer but the quality on this I feel could have been better. If anyone has any advice on this, feel free to comment.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Wyatt1755
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media