• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
carlosmqr

Evanescence The Weight of the World

Not exactly like the original, didnt play the acoustic part and changed the lick at the end, I think it turned out really well, the end of the lick is pretty much the same what Terry plays anyway xD Few things is theres a part where I play some octaves and doing that standing up I had to use my index and pinky instead of the index and ring fingers :o The little "solo" at the end while I was trying it sitting was so easy and standing up I had to bend myself and adjust the guitar a lot so I could reach the frets I wanted xD But anyway enjoyed a lot! Sorry about the quality its supposed to be 1080p but I think my phone is going crazy xD
J
I was going to say it sounds like you have a flanger on lol! Love the fact that you played the whole song and played it standing up. What a way to rock it!

• Love
Reactions: carlosmqr
I was going to say it sounds like you have a flanger on lol! Love the fact that you played the whole song and played it standing up. What a way to rock it!
Flange...r xD Haha @Jak Angelescu I dont know what that means there, but here... 😅 :ROFLMAO: excuse my dirty mind xD But no, it happened something weird, I have an "amazing" multieffect pedal that for some reason stopped working without Chorus and Reverb on, even when is just on the lower setting if I play power chords with distortion on creates this weird effect on it :confused: the thing is, when I was playing it didnt sound that bad, but then after was recorded really sounded like sh*t, but there was not much that I could do, so I didnt record again. I know that for a heavy distorted sound it needs to be "dry" no effects like reverb and chorus but well...thats what I have xD Next time I'll try to use reaper on something like that and add the distortion there and see what I comeup with.
Thanks Jak Ive been enjoyng a lot play standing up :)

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
carlosmqr
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media