• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
idssdi

Exist-where I'm at right now

I uploaded the first minute or so before but figured I'd share a little progress video of where I'm at now. I have very little time to play lately so usually when I sit down to practice it's like 15-30 minutes so progress is a little slow. It's definetely not perfect but it's something.
This is way good!!! At 2:46 I started thrashing in my desk chair at work and almost threw my computer screen across the office i was so hyped and vibing along with! The rhythm on that break down is just something else man, gets you feeling rambunctious!! 🤘

This is way good!!! At 2:46 I started thrashing in my desk chair at work and almost threw my computer screen across the office i was so hyped and vibing along with! The rhythm on that break down is just something else man, gets you feeling rambunctious!! 🤘
Thank you!

J
Is anyone you know aware how good you are at guitar?

Reactions: idssdi

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media