• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Mohammad AlMuhtaseb

Fade to Black Intro by Metallica

Tell me what you think about my editing skills. It’s the first time I ever try changing the camera angles!😄
Good job! Well played, nice tones!
One tip for the school here though. The benefit of this media page is that other like minded guitarists can give you valuable feedback. So the less angles and the less polished and practiced the stuff is that you upload HERE the better feedback can you get :)

Reactions: Mohammad AlMuhtaseb
That was great, I also need to learn this skill. Did you use 2 camera's? It didn't sound or look like you stopped and switched the position of the camera.
I recorded two separate videos using one camera. The first take, I recorded the guitar audio and video (front angle). The second take, I only recorded my playing from the second angle. I sent the videos to my mac then used iMovie to synchronize both videos with the audio. It would be easier to record using two cameras but i don’t have 2 iphones🤷🏼‍♂️

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Mohammad AlMuhtaseb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings