• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
K

Fade to black riffs

Trying to work on standing and playing and not resting my hand so hard on the bridge that it pushes the notes sharp.
I rest my wrist there too. I've taught myself to use it to my advantage. I dont rest on the bridge now. I rest ON THE STRINGS to mute them slightly. If you can slowly move your hand towards the neck pick up you'll start seeing what I mean with how I use it to mute strings while playing.

I rest my wrist there too. I've taught myself to use it to my advantage. I dont rest on the bridge now. I rest ON THE STRINGS to mute them slightly. If you can slowly move your hand towards the neck pick up you'll start seeing what I mean with how I use it to mute strings while playing.
Yeah I usually dont havec this issue when I play sitting so I think its just the angle my hand isat maybe

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Kyle Roberts
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media