• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

First Steps with the CAGED System - Lesson 23 on the SGS

Hey guys! I'm talking about how I understand and approach the CAGED system right now. If anything's wrong let me know.
Also, for those who don't know me that well yet. I've been playing since 2015 but only recently started to grow a little more interest in chords and theory. So I am at level 0 atm.
Reactions: Lindsey
The minor caged shapes are a little bit trickier with the fingering but well worth it. Your fingering looks correct to me.. I challenge you to complete the pattern to the next 2 positions. Those ones are the 2 positions use a lot in my playing.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
The minor caged shapes are a little bit trickier with the fingering but well worth it. Your fingering looks correct to me.. I challenge you to complete the pattern to the next 2 positions. Those ones are the 2 positions use a lot in my playing.
Not sure if I got it. So you mean moving the shape I used up 1 and 2 frets to get the next position?

Yup.. you did the a and the e positions. There are a couple in between there as well. If you move the notes from string to string you will find the other position shapes.

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media