• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Christian Schulze

Green Eyes by Erykah Badu Improv

Having fun with this beautiful song
J
CJ: *plays*
Me: *Instantly smashes like button*

Loved that little F# you landed on. I'll say this once and I'll say it again, I love your playing. I can see how much you like this song and I watched every second. I hate to give any feedback because I enjoyed it as a listener...

As a guitarist, just a little more push behind the vibrato. Not too much though, because I don't think it really calls for it. BUT, where you DID put one, there were sometimes I only saw your hand move but not so much audible vibrato. Does that make sense. Ugh, I love your work.

• Love
Reactions: Christian Schulze
CJ: *plays*
Me: *Instantly smashes like button*

Loved that little F# you landed on. I'll say this once and I'll say it again, I love your playing. I can see how much you like this song and I watched every second. I hate to give any feedback because I enjoyed it as a listener...

As a guitarist, just a little more push behind the vibrato. Not too much though, because I don't think it really calls for it. BUT, where you DID put one, there were sometimes I only saw your hand move but not so much audible vibrato. Does that make sense. Ugh, I love your work.
Absolutely. Yeah I have been working at my vibrato, so next time im going to give a more stronger go! Feedback is always welcome. After all I wanted to share because of how much I have grown...but also because I want to grow more!

Thanks for the feedback Jak!

Holy-
I love Eykah Badu this is just *deep inhale* amazing. Her music is so inspiring for little art projects, and I just love 90's R&B! You did great with this hope to see more!
Yess I will, life is kinda busy now but yesss I lover her so much too!!!

Reactions: c.rupp
I totally get it, I'm tryna rack up as much time here as possible since next week is guaranteed hell for me- I haven't even posted any videos yet but I'm hoping to get one in this afternoon.
Do it! Believe me, you will not regret it! This school is such an amazing community!

• Love
Reactions: c.rupp

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Christian Schulze
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings