• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hail To The King A7X Rhythm Cover (with a few mistakes left in) Dedicated to @Jak Angelescu

Hi guys! I’m back with a full cover of Zacky’s part for Hail to the King! Dedicated to our Mama Cat, Jak. Thank you for always being my number one fan and supporter since day one! ♥ I hope this does you proud!
J
OMG OMG OMG YES YES YES!!!!!! Amazing work! You have gotten so much better! Everything I nagged you for, you fixed!
The next thing is to focus on your downstroke palm mutes on the verse.
The solo chords change a lot. So keep working on them. Super fucking proud of you. I loved this. I'm one happy Mamma Cat!+

Omg ! Rowan !!!!!!!! I’m literally screeching ! Girl, this is miles better than the first time I saw you play this ! You seem more relaxed and comfortable and I noticed that when you fell out of a time towards the end you stopped and immediately jumped back in where you needed too and remained calm ! That is so fucking amazing !!!!! Also #whatjaksaid

lol. I’m so fucking proud of you Rowan !!!!!!

Good Job Ro, but your description is wrong. It says "Zackys Part" but it's actually your Part as the new a7x rhythm Player, right??

Jokes aside you did great!!! You have such a Solid rhythm and seem really relaxed and confident when playing, which is awesome. And double Points for Messing up AND keep going!

Awesome! That laugh at the end is pretty cute too

Couple of thing regarding your playing, I think those little chuggy things in the intro are dead notes(like slightly lift your finger off the fretboard and strum). During the verse and the solo the rhythm guitar sounds a bit more chuggy palm muted to me but overall you did pretty great!

Thank you so much, Mama Cat! I did my best to listen to you and implement what I could remember that you had said.
You've got it! Thank you so much for the feedback and support as always! I love you! <3

Thank you Alicia! It's feeling so much better and more natural nowadays! I went back through my Youtube and found the first time I tried it and it really made me feel good. And thank you! <3 I love ya, Queen Peach!

Reactions: Alicia Willis
LOL! Yes, I'm officially the new A7X rhythm player. The secret is out.

Thank you, Dom! I appreciate it!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Hehe, thank you Ids!

Thank you for the feedback and explaining how to do it! I'll try to work on and implement your feedback. You and Jak are seriously gold.

Reactions: idssdi

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
RoaringRowanThunderBender
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media