• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
J

Hail to the king solo cover

Sorry for mistakes and elbow shots. I really needs Floyd rose. Syns guitar is my dream guitar!!
Well done! There are some areas that seem a bit rough still but that solo isn't easy either. If you want to continue working on it I'd suggest slowing it down a bit and work on the fast passages especially.

I also noticed you seem to pick every note in the first riff. You could totally do that, although Syn uses pull offs for that one. Makes it easier to play in my opinion as well

Well done! There are some areas that seem a bit rough still but that solo isn't easy either. If you want to continue working on it I'd suggest slowing it down a bit and work on the fast passages especially.

I also noticed you seem to pick every note in the first riff. You could totally do that, although Syn uses pull offs for that one. Makes it easier to play in my opinion as well
Thanks you. I have been practicing and slowing down. I post these for documentation for future. My guitar doesn’t have great sustainability so I have to pick them individually. I plan on getting a synyster standard soon but it’s not promised. Thank you for the feedback.

Int he same vein as Dominik's recommendation, you need to slow down and get your picking CONSISTENT and in sync with your fretting hand. That will clean up most of the sloppiness and help everything you do in the long run. Picking all notes on that opening pattern will really help with that A TON , but you need to slow down and get it in sync. Good progress!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jason Hinton
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings