• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alex__vngnz

Heaven and Hell riff - Black Sabbath

Still getting the hang of this one. Any tips on getting the slide smootheršŸ˜¬
Maybe your letting up a little too much on the frets when sliding, try going half that speed and do the slide riff parts separate. Fret the chord, hit the note and slide, Pause and Reset the motion or slide back. That's a cool chord change to the D, I liked that a lot. :D

• Love
Reactions: Alex__vngnz
Maybe your letting up a little too much on the frets when sliding, try going half that speed and do the slide riff parts separate. Fret the chord, hit the note and slide, Pause and Reset the motion or slide back. That's a cool chord change to the D, I liked that a lot. :D
Iā€™ll definitely try that!šŸ‘ŒThanks so muchšŸ˜Š

I agree with william, dont let off the chord! Thats what makes it a slide, man! So you hit that F#5 (10th fret A and 12th fret D) and slide to the A#5 (2nd fret A and 4th fret D) (assuming your guitar is tuned down a half step) and at the end of your slide, add some vibrato to the chord! Nice work man

I agree with william, dont let off the chord! Thats what makes it a slide, man! So you hit that F#5 (10th fret A and 12th fret D) and slide to the A#5 (2nd fret A and 4th fret D) (assuming your guitar is tuned down a half step) and at the end of your slide, add some vibrato to the chord! Nice work man
šŸ¤˜šŸ¼šŸ‘ŒšŸ» Thanks man

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Alex__vngnz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media