• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
K

Heavy Practice

Great 4 chord song with quick transitions and strum patterns
I absolutely adore this song. I love the fact you’re using your thumb to mute the low E string, I do that as well. I also loved the crescendo and decresendo you got going on here. Gives it the dynamic feel it truly needs. I’d love to hear a full acoustic version of this song. I’m sure it’s been done but damn you’ve inspired me.

side note, I LOVE the sound of your guitar. What strings are you using and what guitar is that ? I really like the bright tone.

I absolutely adore this song. I love the fact you’re using your thumb to mute the low E string, I do that as well. I also loved the crescendo and decresendo you got going on here. Gives it the dynamic feel it truly needs. I’d love to hear a full acoustic version of this song. I’m sure it’s been done but damn you’ve inspired me.

side note, I LOVE the sound of your guitar. What strings are you using and what guitar is that ? I really like the bright tone.
forgot to hit reply see comment above lol

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Kyle Roberts
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media