• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
idssdi

improv over backingtrack lesson 85

Another improv
Nice, I'm still struggling with playing long licks like you and Chris. I'll get there someday.
How did the hybrid picking lesson go for you? It was your first time trying this technique? I thought you mentioned that earlier. I thought it was a really good lesson, with good exercises. I learned a few things for sure, just needs review.

Reactions: idssdi
Nice, I'm still struggling with playing long licks like you and Chris. I'll get there someday.
How did the hybrid picking lesson go for you? It was your first time trying this technique? I thought you mentioned that earlier. I thought it was a really good lesson, with good exercises. I learned a few things for sure, just needs review.
I have done a bit if hybrid picking before so It went pretty well. Just would like to have it in my habbit bag of tricks really.

Long licks aren't everything either tbh. A short tasty lick is better than a boring long one 😅

Reactions: William B.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media