• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
J

Improved Etude Jam

• Jak Angelescu
I flub the tapping at the end🤦‍♀️ do I sound like I go in and out of keys? Both my dad and Holly say it sounds like it I do but other than chromatics I'm mos...
I'm Not exactly a theory Wizard as you know, but I Just rewatched the Clip and there is absolutely No Part that Sounds "off" to my Hearing, at least Note wise. Get the tapping more Fluid and it's great!

The tapping sounded like a different scale but that's it. And I couldn't even tell you if that's true cause I dont tap myself but the notes did sound a little off compared to everything else. But then again you could be going for that added tension.

It sounds rad! I think the "out of key" parts are kind of a D Phrygian Dominant sound as opposed to just D minor, but that still works really well over this backing track!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jak Angelescu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media