• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

improvisation over solar

Hi everyone! A while ago I promised that I was going to be more active in the SynGates school...this time I promise that I´m just not going to dissapeard from here XD.
So around two years ago I had the intenton to take an access exam to be admited in a jazz school, I even asked for some help here in the SynGates school, but I failed that exam and I had to look for a b plan, so I got into musicology and I studied it for one year and I didn´t like it at all, I left the carreer and I came back home to study for a year to apply for the same exam that I failed two years ago, which is the situation that I´m currently in, waiting for summer to come to repeat that exam(Im actualy planning to also repeat the same exam in other jazz schools). I´m studing jazz every single day and this video is kind of the techical level i´m currently on, it is an improvisation over a jazz standard called "solar"
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Pablo De Miguel
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media