• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

Lesson 23-25 / Syn's Tips Exercise

I listened to Jak's Advice and moved on with the lessons. I combined the C chord in its different shapes with positions of the C pentatonic scale. It's not perfect yet, Chords still giving me trouble but it's a good exercise. Also the first of a couple I might do. I did play the Chord an octave higher because I don't like the open pentatonic position, so I played the octave instead.
Great video!
The way you edited the two guitar part together is why I got a looper pedal a while back but I never really used it so this is a great motivation.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Great video!
The way you edited the two guitar part together is why I got a looper pedal a while back but I never really used it so this is a great motivation.
I had one once but was not good enough to use it. You need a really good sense of rhythm and a good timing to make something out of it.

Reactions: Lindsey
J
Wirklich toll mein Freund!! This is EXACTLY what Syn and Pops love to see on here!! Me too!!😃😃

• Love
Reactions: Dominik Gräber
But how did you make the 2nd.video quarter shaped on your phone? Unpaid like 35 dollars for mine ages ago when we started this site. Thats why I dont wanna upgrade it. But it does the trick.

But how did you make the 2nd.video quarter shaped on your phone? Unpaid like 35 dollars for mine ages ago when we started this site. Thats why I dont wanna upgrade it. But it does the trick.
Like I said, I use Shotcut. It's super easy and free. If you don't know how to do a little something, most times "filter" on a video does the trick, but there are tons of short youtube tutorials too

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media