• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Pablo De Miguel

Loud by polyphia cover

There are some sloppy parts here and there but overall I think I played it good
J
VERY nice! Great work for playing the whole thing through without editing! We get to see your raw talent. I'm sure you know where you need work. But my biggest note is your vibrato is weak. I want to hear it come through more. Your playing is beautiful and I'd like to see your vibrato match the rest of your level. Get more into it!

Reactions: Pablo De Miguel
VERY nice! Great work for playing the whole thing through without editing! We get to see your raw talent. I'm sure you know where you need work. But my biggest note is your vibrato is weak. I want to hear it come through more. Your playing is beautiful and I'd like to see your vibrato match the rest of your level. Get more into it!
Thank you!! It can´t be seen on the video but I used a lot the volume and tone knobs trying to get the different textures that polyphia uses on that song XD. Also, could you tell me what you don´t like about my vibrato so I can start working on fix it??

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Pablo De Miguel
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media