• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Mariler

Metallica “Fade to black” fingerpicked

I've been practicing the song and somehow wanted to make it my own and made 2 versions, one faster more like the actual song and a slower one. Which one does sound better to you, the slower or the faster version? I can't figure out which one I like best. BTW excuse the background sound, it was windy and also some construction works going on nearby.
I like them both! So nice to see you also doing this part of this amazing song!
Thank you! I actually want to learn the full song, solos included. The final solo can take me forever but I have to try at least 😄. It’s really an awesome song

Thank you! I actually want to learn the full song, solos included. The final solo can take me forever but I have to try at least 😄. It’s really an awesome song
Nice to try the full song!! I have that goal for myself for One by Metallica, if I can ever play that whole song i have my final guitar goal :) But when i see the solo's i wont even try them. Still working on first Fade to Black solo :)

Reactions: Mariler
It’s been 2 years and a half since I started learning and I didn’t actually try solos so far. It’s hard to start soloing, you never feel confident enough but must start someday 😁. I am sure you’ll make it! One is another awesome song, it’s on my to do list too

Reactions: Kim

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Mariler
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media