• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
The_Wall_Eater

Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls (Cover)

I like your tone, and that's a nice HB. Playing is solid, but Metallica is about being REALLY tight, and one some of the chugging and some of the single note passages, your timing/precision could tighten up a bit. Really solid though, and a great first video.

If you ever intend to gig, you're going to need to start practicing standing up!

Reactions: The_Wall_Eater
I like your tone, and that's a nice HB. Playing is solid, but Metallica is about being REALLY tight, and one some of the chugging and some of the single note passages, your timing/precision could tighten up a bit. Really solid though, and a great first video.

If you ever intend to gig, you're going to need to start practicing standing up!
I played a few gigs, but yeah, I definitely need more practise with that. Thank you for your critique, will do my best to improve and become a better player.
Also I'm pretty sure I was playing it better when I was practising, recording on camera definitely gives some pressure.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
The_Wall_Eater
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media