• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

My Holy Grail (November Rain Outro)

This is why I wanted to play guitar, but never tried because it was too hard and above my skill level. Thanks to @Jak Angelescu for basically just saying “go for it !!!”
I’ve not been this excited in the entire time I’ve been learning and playing.
So guys, if you have that “Holy Grail” song,solo, riff, etc that you have been too afraid to try.....join me and let’s all just fucking go for it !!!!!!! ❤️
J
You did fucking great!!! I loved that! I got so excited for you! I'm going to save the feedback because you are just now learning it and I don't want to overwhelm you. After you get about another week or 2 into it and you get a little bit more comfortable I will start getting you some feedback. For right now I want you to just have fun and keep learning it! I am so proud of you! Especially because like I said you are just now learning it there's not really much anybody can critique on. Get it girl!

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
You did fucking great!!! I loved that! I got so excited for you! I'm going to save the feedback because you are just now learning it and I don't want to overwhelm you. After you get about another week or 2 into it and you get a little bit more comfortable I will start getting you some feedback. For right now I want you to just have fun and keep learning it! I am so proud of you! Especially because like I said you are just now learning it there's not really much anybody can critique on. Get it girl!
Thanks Jak ! I can’t wait to see how it sounds in a week or two! Also I appreciate you not busting my chops just yet 🤣

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J
Thanks Jak ! I can’t wait to see how it sounds in a week or two! Also I appreciate you not busting my chops just yet 🤣
The steps to success are simple and finite:
1. Dream
2. Envision
3. Try
4. Fail
5. Try harder with feedback
6. Fail again with feedback
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 for a long time
8. Give up
9. Get mad that you gave up do step 5
10. Succeed... like a BOSS😎😎

• Love
The steps to success are simple and finite:
1. Dream
2. Envision
3. Try
4. Fail
5. Try harder with feedback
6. Fail again with feedback
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 for a long time
8. Give up
9. Get mad that you gave up do step 5
10. Succeed... like a BOSS😎😎
I fucking love this !!!!!! ❤️
Especially #8 😁
I’m sure many many of the greats have all given up at some point too and then came back with a vengeance !

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
Its important to go after our holy grails because it makes guitar so much more! Also very important to always find new holy grails which are always a bit out there(out of our comfort zone). So happy you are going for it!

• Love
Its important to go after our holy grails because it makes guitar so much more! Also very important to always find new holy grails which are always a bit out there(out of our comfort zone). So happy you are going for it!
Loving your mentality with this!! Going after your dreams like this is the best way to go, so it's great that you're doing this! Keep going with it, I can't wait to see how you progress!
thanks Millie ! I wouldn’t have even thought to attempt something like this so far above my skill level if it wasn’t for @Jak Angelescu ! There’s a reason @Syn Gates chose her as the community leader ! She is so fucking inspiring so she gets ALL the credit !!!! ❤

thanks Millie ! I wouldn’t have even thought to attempt something like this so far above my skill level if it wasn’t for @Jak Angelescu ! There’s a reason @Syn Gates chosw her as the community leader ! She is so fucking inspiring so she gets ALL the credit !!!! ❤
Oh man, tell me about it! Jak has helped me so damn much with my playing and being such an inspiration, and I don't think Syn could've chosen anyone better!! ❤

Awesome! Anyone can do anything if they set their mind to it(ignore the fact I just quoted Eminem) so I'm sure you'll nail it!

• Haha

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings