• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Christian Schulze

My Monster is ALIVE!!!!!Franken Cover of Ghost's He is!

Well here it finally IS! My first full cover of a song, suggested to me by @Alicia Willis. Oh boi...this was a challenge. I used a backing track without vocals of the song on youtube...Then I had the GENIOUS idea of adding vocals to it.....and then all went downhill from here....I recorded the audio and video of the guitar in one take, added it to Audacity and noticed the audio is kinda offf..

Thanks to the help of @Ids Schiere and @Filip Tomiša I realized that it was out of synch and kinda in different BPMs..so I chooped at it and created a ittle mess XD.

Well it was a learning experience for sure!
👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

that was AWESOME!!!!

I even had a big smile creep up when I knew the solo was coming, could go into it! 😃

I could tell it was slowed down a tiny bit, only because I started to sing along lol.

• Love
Reactions: Christian Schulze
Awesome! You play it very well!

The vocals are still a bit off though 😅 this is one of my favourite ghost songs so I decided to sing along and that went a little wrong😅

Reactions: Christian Schulze

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Christian Schulze
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media