• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Norwegian wood - analysis

The analysis for Norwegian wood. This is such an awesome song and appears simple but there's a very sneaky modal change
Awesome @Ids Schiere ! I love that acoustic sound and I really like the idea to do a cover and then analysis! Great work! Thanks for sharing your knowledge in all videos like this.

Reactions: idssdi
Awesome @Ids Schiere ! I love that acoustic sound and I really like the idea to do a cover and then analysis! Great work! Thanks for sharing your knowledge in all videos like this.
Its my pleasure. I enjoy doing this and really liked singing this one tbh

I usually don't do full covers in the beginning but since this song is 2 minutes long and I enjoyed playing it so much I did it for this one.

Reactions: Csgozzo91
I think that it's pretty cool! I'll try to do something like that. I like the idea to share some analysis of songs, I think that it could be helpful to someone else understands all of these songs. Thanks again!

Reactions: idssdi

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media