• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
C

Number2

will add commentrs later. Im late on these uploads. I also uploaded the songs to distrokid so soon you can hear these songs on spotify and everywhere else,.
Number 2 follows the same chords as number 1. The progression is literally reversed. Same chords. But backwards. Hence the part 1 and 2.

The structure is what makes this song interesting.

Intro which explodes into some octaves over a punk beat. It's important to know the drum beat isn't 100% exact. Half a bar disappears. And by the end it is actually the double kick that leads the beat on the last bar. I felt it didn't need fixing due to the speed change you barely realize the half bar is missing.

Then you get into the 1st verse. And the only verse. Because of that I extended it another bar. Sonits essentially 2 verses in 1.

The chorus hits for the only time in the song. (Altho the lyrics are repeated again) it then leads into the solo. The solo was improved.. and there are 2 mute mistakes. But I left them in there cause they were neat.

Once the solo ends the song sorta goes to a bridge. Which is really a continuation of the solo. This leafs into the outro. Which is kind of the 2nd chorus. The lead guitar continues while the lyrics flow over top. The melody is a favourite of mine. As i sing over top it. This part drags on a bit as it leads to the end of the song. I definitely feel now the solo could have ended sooner but again I left everything the way it was recorded.

There are a couple songs I've kept off the site mainly cause they don't have theory behind them. They do.. but it's really simple progressions. I'm.gonna start showing my newer material. With those songs I will not be going into detail of my theory but I'm rather gonna show some neat parts of the songs that I think you'll enjoy. I've uploaded one already. And the rest will appear after the songs go live.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Calvin Phillips
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media