• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

One Month Challenge: The Stage

My progress with the intro so far. Will work on it for a month and share the results with you!
By the way, first time I get into two finger tapping. Always thought it was too difficult for me but I feel I am getting there!
That sounds good already.

I'd learn it while holding the pick though, start tapping with your middle finger so you won't have to readjust it later. You can't always put your pick down. That's a tip I once read somewhere and it's probably the best one so far.

PG says Syn uses His thumb to hold the Pick. I believe I saw him having it between his teeth before too. Either way, still gonna Stick with Index and middle Finger, especially for two Finger tapping.
Just No clue how Syn Transitions from tapping to a sweep

Thanks for the Suggestion though!

Reactions: Lindsey
Oh yeah, between the thumb and hand is possible too. It must be a bit more complicated to get used to. Either way is fine, to me it just makes the transition easier if you have to change fast but it's doable.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media