• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Romain Tassan

Ozzy Osbourne - Straight to Hell FULL COVER w/ SOLO

J
There are 2 things that are awesome about this video. The 1st thing is how much you move your head in the groove of the song. The 2nd thing is is that your right hand is so incredible that it looks like you are just constantly bashing the guitar on beat with the song but if you look really closely, your fingers are making minimal movement to actually do the picking. I have seen papa gates do this kind of technique before and it's really impressive to see!

Hunter S Thompson fan I presume? Nice. Impressive to get it all in one take! Some might be temped to do a separate video on the solo since it's at the end. Great tone as well, and you definitely nailed that outro solo! Great control of your bends and the wha pedal! Not to mention played near perfection if not perfect.

Hunter S Thompson fan I presume? Nice. Impressive to get it all in one take! Some might be temped to do a separate video on the solo since it's at the end. Great tone as well, and you definitely nailed that outro solo! Great control of your bends and the wha pedal! Not to mention played near perfection if not perfect.
Thanks for all the compliments! The fact that you noticed i'm a fan of Hunter makes it even better haha

Reactions: Lucas Weiman

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Romain Tassan
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media