• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
C

Pachelbel's Canon in D - Clean Guitar Version (HD)

I put together a small arrangement of the iconic Pachelbel's Canon. I thought the Sustaniac would be sweet to use for the well-known basso continuo. Let me know what you think
Reactions: Lindsey
Nice job! Great articulation for sure and I enjoyed the arrangement. Your use of the sustainiac with the volume knob was a nice touch in the intro. A couple things come to mind that would put this over the top, and that would be to add in a couple different bend styles. If you use the same vibrato every time like in this, passages can start to fade together and usually lose the listeners attention... but if you switch it up with some wide bends, reverse bends, slides, a-bend-to-vibrato, trills or anything else that accentuates a specific note, the piece usually sounds 5x juicier. A great reference point would be the solo in the stage that is right after the clean bridge. Listen to the different inflections he gives his notes. He's doesn't play a million miles an hour but it still sounds like magic. Keep up the good work!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Caleb Childress
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media