• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
idssdi

Paradigm

Any time Paradigm came up in a discussion about avenged I said to myself and in the forum that I would learn how to play it. This was forever ago and I finally did it šŸ˜
Nice, I tried that one, the main riff sounds like a boss theme to me. I didn't try the solo, sounds too crazy :LOL: I do want to learn a new difficult solo, I might try it sometime. That's cool how you use your switches and stuff, I've been trying to get more comfortable with mine.

Reactions: idssdi
Nice, I tried that one, the main riff sounds like a boss theme to me. I didn't try the solo, sounds too crazy :LOL: I do want to learn a new difficult solo, I might try it sometime. That's cool how you use your switches and stuff, I've been trying to get more comfortable with mine.
Thank you! Yeah the pickup switch is a treasure. Haha it could be a boss theme šŸ˜…

Reactions: William B.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media