• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Mariler

Parisienne walkways by Gary Moore

I posted this song here 6 months ago. I decided to try back again to track my progress since then. Thanks to the feedback I’ve been getting on my videos from friends like @Ids Schiere , @Ed Seith , @Dominik Gräber , and others I’ve been working on bends and vibrato and compared with 6 months ago I can proudly say there’s been some progress. Thank you all for your valuable help ❤️❤️❤️
I enjoyed this so much! Your vibrato really Stands Out and gives your playing Life! You seriously improved!!

I May have one Tip for you. When practicing further try practicing suttle vibrato too and make sure you hold a slight vibrato on the ending notes all the way through. The longer notes that end a phrase are the Most important I would say and need the Most Attention.
You almost nailed this and the solo sounded really good already so this is Just a Tip to add the Cherry on top!

• Love
Reactions: Mariler
SO MUCH improvement! The bends and the vibrato and the confidence are all improving, and you're really starting to put your heart and your soul into the notes, too. LOVE IT!

• Love
Reactions: Mariler
Thank you so much guys, your feedback is always been sooo helpful!! Love you!! ❤️
I can say I’m beginning to feel the fretboard somehow, I can’t really explain it in words, but the way I play feels totally different. And I love practicing songs like this one that are so expressive and really get me that nice feel

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Mariler
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media