• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Ben Grosskreuz

Pentatonic VI - Day 1

Hey!
A while ago Jak said I should make a video teaching my process and techniques of learning Syn's Etudes (Great Fun!).
So I decided to post a day by day series of what my learning process looks like and hopefully it encourages you guys! Not everyone can sight read Syn's etudes at full speed like he presumably does (Not fair!).
So this is for anybody who feels intimidated or thinks an etude may be too hard to learn. Don't be afraid of it! Give it a try..start slow and document your progress daily. I know I post a lot of mine but all you see is the finished product...it doesn't start that way.
So give one a try if you don't already use them...I would say 25-40% of my guitar playing is Syn's etudes because I'm a huge believer in mastering fundamental guitar techniques!
Obviously it's important to work on playing songs to help with palm muting and playing riffs, which combines 1 or more of these FUNdamental techniques to make beautiful music!
Let me know what you think!!
Amazing as always! How do you download the backing track for your vids?

THANKS!!!! I posted day 2 too!
So I'm able to play the tracks from my phone, through my amp and then into audacity.
If you really wanted some downloaded tracks I'd be happy to email you some mp3s!
Then you can load them into audacity (which is free!) and slow them down or speed them up or have it play on repeat and it's really awesome!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Ben Grosskreuz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media