• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
RoaringRowanThunderBender

Pink Panther Birthday Practice

Hi everyone! This is my first time attempting the Pink Panther theme ever and on my birthday, and I hope you enjoy it! It's always been my favorite jazzy tune. P.S. I hope I put this in the right place and hope I can impress you by revisiting this in the future. I spent only a few hours practicing.
J
I can tell how much you have improved with your fretting hand! Your fingers aren't flopping all over the neck and you have a hell of a lot more control! And those chords came through really well great job!

I can tell how much you have improved with your fretting hand! Your fingers aren't flopping all over the neck and you have a hell of a lot more control! And those chords came through really well great job!
Thank you so much, my Syn G! I still have a bit of work to improve on, but I’m pretty proud of it so far! Nightmare definitely helped me a bit. ;) I think I worked harder on that than Pink Panther the past two weeks. LOL!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
RoaringRowanThunderBender
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media