• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Christian Schulze

Planets solo....work in progress.

So I just had my first lesson with @Hector Trejo and he is helping me learn this solo.. .as you can see...slow progress. But I will work my ass off to nail this solo!
Awesome man! Can't wait to see your improvement on this! One thing you may want to focus on though, I notice your sweep motion is fluid going down but you tend to pick the strings on your up sweeps instead of actually sweeping. I noticed that cause that's my problem too and it's a bitch to get into your muscle memory :D

• Love
Reactions: Christian Schulze
Awesome man! Can't wait to see your improvement on this! One thing you may want to focus on though, I notice your sweep motion is fluid going down but you tend to pick the strings on your up sweeps instead of actually sweeping. I noticed that cause that's my problem too and it's a bitch to get into your muscle memory :D
Will do Dominik!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Christian Schulze
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media