• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

Practicing half and whole note bends

Skipped ahead and watched the bending lesson, and Ids’ awesome video and have been practicing. I’m going to make it a daily goal to practice just bends for a little bit each day 😊
Good job! As I said to Kim too, a good exercise to check how well your muscle memory works is bending to the desired note without plugging, then plugging the note and then playing the actual note you tried to bend to to check how well you did.

Reactions: Alicia Willis
Good job! As I said to Kim too, a good exercise to check how well your muscle memory works is bending to the desired note without plugging, then plugging the note and then playing the actual note you tried to bend to to check how well you did.
Yep ! I’ve been doing this too....and it doesn’t go so well yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Hey Alicia, i think the sliding into an fret and then bend it is really nice thing to do (as you adviced me)
Well done and good luck practising!

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings