• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

Ride the Lightning - MetalMinute

This made me realize just how much I still have to work on my rhythm playing. What I anticipated to be easy ended up taking forever because my timing was terrible. Wanted to record this to test out my new chair, which is great for gaming and guitar because you can move the arm rest out of the way. Also blue light fits the vibe lol.
You copycat 😂 nah im just kidding good job man! If i can give you a piece of advice on this song, on your timing? I noticed on the “flash before my eyes, now its time to die” part with the C#5–C5–B5–C#5–A5. The chord changes literally match up with the words. And it stays like that on the next line too “Burning in my veins, i can feel the flames”.

flash Be—fore My Eyes. now Its Time to Die
C#5–C5–B5—C#5—A5. C#5–C5–B5—C#5-A5

hope that helps brotha! Everything else sounded great!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
You copycat 😂 nah im just kidding good job man! If i can give you a piece of advice on this song, on your timing? I noticed on the “flash before my eyes, now its time to die” part with the C#5–C5–B5–C#5–A5. The chord changes literally match up with the words. And it stays like that on the next line too “Burning in my veins, i can feel the flames”.

flash Be—fore My Eyes. now Its Time to Die
C#5–C5–B5—C#5—A5. C#5–C5–B5—C#5-A5

hope that helps brotha! Everything else sounded great!
Oh I know! It's more timing issues to perfectly land on it! I'm still a little hectic. But thanks for the tip!
P.S. Copycat maybe, but I was First... And I'll leave the solo to you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Jesse Salmons

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating