• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
idssdi

Riff Challenge - Belief

@Dominik Graeber challenged me to learn this.

Note: the intro is in free time so it's kind of annoying to get the timing entirely right, in the second solo he uses a EHX microsynth so I kinda improvised a little bit there. I couldn't figure out what was going on with the octaves at the end so I kinda just did something(which is wrong at times)
Love this so much! This live version is just unbelievable and you did it 100% justice!
Thank you! That really means a lot!

I set a rule as far as listening to John Mayer goes, if there's a live version you listen to the live version. If you take a song like' come back to bed 'and compare the studio version with the live version there's such a big difference

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Thank you! That really means a lot!

I set a rule as far as listening to John Mayer goes, if there's a live version you listen to the live version. If you take a song like' come back to bed 'and compare the studio version with the live version there's such a big difference
Gotta Check that one out! I thought the Studio Version is lacking something

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media