• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
idssdi

Roman sky

This song has one of those solos where it's finished and I'm actually thinking 'shit it's finished' that's how good it is! So hats of to you Syn🙌.

There are some minor mistakes in there but overall it turned out pretty ok.
beatiful cover Ids i love it :) the tone is really good and you play pretty perfect dude :) maybe the final solo the volume was a little off so i couldn't hear well your guitar but no doubt you nailed it bro :)

Reactions: idssdi
Can you give us some info on the scale you use and some of the chords you play? This is a song that I'd maybe try to learn when I have free time. It's definitely my favourite off the album. Get chills everytime.

Reactions: idssdi
Can you give us some info on the scale you use and some of the chords you play? This is a song that I'd maybe try to learn when I have free time. It's definitely my favourite off the album. Get chills everytime.
Chords are C, Bbsus2#11, Bb for the main riff with all the melody stuff in between. Verse is Asus2, Em/G, C, Em and chorus is Dm, C, Fsus2, A, Bbadd11

This is very globally, I'll take better look at it later

beatiful cover Ids i love it :) the tone is really good and you play pretty perfect dude :) maybe the final solo the volume was a little off so i couldn't hear well your guitar but no doubt you nailed it bro :)
I can hear my guitar pretty well but maybe that's because I know how my guitar sounds so it's easier to distinguish😅

• Haha
Reactions: Ezequiel Romanko

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings