• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Rute Rodrigues

Rute Rodrigues - O prometido é devido (Rui Veloso)

Hello guys and girls, I've been singing more lately, some of you know I'm Portuguese, here I'm singing a song by a portuguese artist called Rui Veloso. This song is tells the story of being in love for the 1st time when you're a kid, and talks about those promisses that you make as a show of love, tho some promisses can sometimes be really naive and lead to the first heartbreaks ahaha. Hope you enjoy, I often like to say Rui Veloso is the portuguese Eric Clapton! Any tips to improve singing tho? Also, any PT here?
You have a very pretty and expressive voice. Love it. Glad to see you back here, too. As you keep practicing, your pitch control will get better, but you're super-close already. It was lovely. Great tone, too!

You have a very pretty and expressive voice. Love it. Glad to see you back here, too. As you keep practicing, your pitch control will get better, but you're super-close already. It was lovely. Great tone, too!
Hello Ed, thanks for the kind words :)) I've been very busy at uni but I'm trying to keep playig whenever I can! I'm glad you enjoyed it, means a lot.

• Love
Reactions: Ed Seith
I like how passionate you are with your voice! Singing takes so much time to get good at so keep practicing. Your playing is very soothing, you got a very nice tone. Good luck with music and Uni.👍

• Love
Reactions: Rute Rodrigues
I like how passionate you are with your voice! Singing takes so much time to get good at so keep practicing. Your playing is very soothing, you got a very nice tone. Good luck with music and Uni.👍
Hello, thanks for the words! I was never a singer in my life, just really started some time ago, I was really influenced by Dylan and The Beatles. Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed :)

Reactions: Zenon Tkach

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Rute Rodrigues
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media