• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

Same riff- One week practice

If you guys saw the video of my husband and I, we are working on Unholy Confessions.
I wanted to show what one weeks worth of practice has done. I’ve never really seen a lot of improvement with myself like I have over this past week working on this riff with hammer ons, pull offs, and alternate picking. I’m super excited to actually SEE the progress !

Side note, sorry for the screen record. Phone was full and I had already deleted the original from today without thinking 🤦🏼‍♀️
So, this video shows where I started, the video I uploaded of us shows where I was a few days ago, the the current video is where I’m at now.

I like that you're playing the studio way over the live way. They play it slightly different live I think they use more palm mutes and they definitely dont play the exact same lick.

I always liked the studio version best. You're well on the way.. this is the hardest part of the song so once you get it down the rest is golden. I cant wsit to hear the duels when you guys are there.

Reactions: Alicia Willis
Nice! Still a bit muddy some times but that's some great progress!
Thanks Ids. I’ve got to work on muting for sure I’m not great at muting single strings yet haha but I’m getting there ! Also I don’t think I’m removing my finger quick enough before I pick the open notes. Not sure how to fix that except practice.

Reactions: idssdi

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media