• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
W

seize the day - a7x ( solo practice )

better sound*
I thought it sounded pretty cool with the backing song, it was some random music I put on.
Got a new sweater too, just came in. thx mummy!
This is one of my favorite solos of all time 😭 good job dude. Also I have the matching pants to your sweater XD
Cool :D, I should try to get the pants and save this one. I've been practicing this solo for a long time, it's the only one I know besides "Smells Like Teen Spirit". I don't play that one very well. I practice this one like a reference to see if I got better. Been thinking about learning a new one, 2 actually. Not sure when I'll do it though. I'm glad you liked it. :)

Reactions: devil'slittlesister
Cool :D, I should try to get the pants and save this one. I've been practicing this solo for a long time, it's the only one I know besides "Smells Like Teen Spirit". I don't play that one very well. I practice this one like a reference to see if I got better. Been thinking about learning a new one, 2 actually. Not sure when I'll do it though. I'm glad you liked it. :)
Yo that's dope- I do that too! First song I figured out was The End by MCR and I think sticking to it and using it to monitor progress/problem areas is honestly so helpful. I'd love to hear your version of Smells like teen spirit anyway

Reactions: William B.
Yo that's dope- I do that too! First song I figured out was The End by MCR and I think sticking to it and using it to monitor progress/problem areas is honestly so helpful. I'd love to hear your version of Smells like teen spirit anyway
I'll upload sometime. I play it better somedays more than others. I've listened to MCR before, not familiar with that song name. I'll check it out!
I remember it now, next song is Dead!? I tried to learn that song was tough at the time. I liked the rhythm and tried the solo part at the start. I think I learned a special bend in that solo or I do it wrong :LOL:

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
William B.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media