• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
carlosmqr

Seize the Day solo A7X

So following the last video and my sh*t bends I decided to practice them a bit today xD I watched the lesson 43 "Introduction to bending strings" again, but I still cant hit the notes I want all the time! I guess I keep practicing :P Anyway instead of recording the same solo I tried another one that have enough bends including 1/2 and full bends.
I'd say you still gotta work on those bends sure, but your problem didn't seem to hit the right note, but to hold it. These slower Syn solos really live from nailing the notes and you hat quite a couple of bends which you gave a good vibrato instead of just holding the note. That's why it sounded off to me in some places.

Reactions: carlosmqr
I'd say you still gotta work on those bends sure, but your problem didn't seem to hit the right note, but to hold it. These slower Syn solos really live from nailing the notes and you hat quite a couple of bends which you gave a good vibrato instead of just holding the note. That's why it sounded off to me in some places.
Thanks Dominik I clearly see what you saying, on the first bends instead of holding the note I gave some vibrato! I will still work on it for sure 🙂

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
carlosmqr
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media