• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

SGS Instagram Contest Entry

Hi everyone! I'm Beatriz (you can also call me Bia) and this is my entry for the contest! It's my first video here (hopefully the first of many). I'm a beginner and I'm new to the School, but I'm already loving being a part of this! I am very shy and I was sooo nervous to record this but I did it anyway So here are some things I would like to point on my video:
1 - Sorry for my English!
2 - Don't mind my grumpy face on some frames (specially when I was playing, I was so focused )
3 - Shoutout to my sister Amanda, she really saved this video of being a complete mess
4 - I know I talked too much! So here's a quick guide to the most important parts of the video, with timestamps:

00:01 - Introducing myself
00:45 - Lessons I used, why I used it and what I've learned from them
03:15 - The Riff/Song
05:29 - Things I love about the School
06:24 - Music aspirations

I loved participating on this! Thanks for this opportunity!

P.S: I know the cat totally stole the scene
Miga (já chegando na intimidade rs), eu AMEI o seu vídeo! Parabéns de verdade!!!!! Que bom ver uma brasileira participando do concurso, ainda mais com um vídeo tão bom quanto seu.
No próximo, quero ver você cantando!
P.S.: seu inglês é maravilhoso! Não peça desculpas por ter aprendido outra língua, isso faz você ser mais f*da ainda!
Boa sorte! ❤

Reactions: Batbia
Opaa amei saber que temos mais BRs na comunidade Muito obrigada mesmo, eu tava super nervosa pra gravar hahaha mas fico muito feliz de saber que você gostou! quero ver uma participação sua nos próximos concursos, aposto que você vai arrasar!

Reactions: redlipsofdeceit
Tô estudando pra conseguir enviar algo pelo menos decente no próximo hahahaha

Reactions: Batbia

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Batbia
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating