• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

SGS Lesson 10 - PG's Solo

In my second step working on the "six magic notes" of lesson 10 I covered Papa Gates' first solo to understand his phrasing and note choice a little better.
Feedback is welcome but please note that I only spent roughly 30-40 minutes on this, just to get the notes and licks down. :)
Sounds pretty good to me. The good thing about the 6 notes is if you feel the note is bad.. you could hammer on or pull off to make it good.
That's true and you can almost not play a bad note in that pattern. My biggest problem is soloing over a backing track so it sounds decent. I'm not used to playing to a track... or improvising.

Pretty cool dominik i love your progress and the sound its really cool :) and i dont mean the guitar tone of the amp ( wich sounds really cool btw) i mean about the tone that is in your fingers :) it shows by itself how hard you work on this lesson and i feel really proud of you :) keep at it bro you are really nailing it :) cheers

• Love
Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Pretty cool dominik i love your progress and the sound its really cool :) and i dont mean the guitar tone of the amp ( wich sounds really cool btw) i mean about the tone that is in your fingers :) it shows by itself how hard you work on this lesson and i feel really proud of you :) keep at it bro you are really nailing it :) cheers
Thank you! That means a lot to me! Yeah, I'm working a lot on the lessons but also on my playing lately

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media