• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Adam Shea

Shred Stew!!

Looking to combine alternate and sweep picking licks? Maybe even a random tap thrown in for good measure? Look no further! Tabs are in the video and also on ...
  • Wow
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J
You really should have started off this video with one of the following phrases…

"Hi there guys I'm Adam shea and the link I just played there is fucking impossible"

Or
" hi guys I'm Adam Shea and I betcha can't play this."

😂😂
This video was fucken amazing I book marked it for my future references. You are incredible dude and thank you for sharing your knowledge!

• Love
Reactions: Adam Shea
You really should have started off this video with one of the following phrases…

"Hi there guys I'm Adam shea and the link I just played there is fucking impossible"

Or
" hi guys I'm Adam Shea and I betcha can't play this."

😂😂
This video was fucken amazing I book marked it for my future references. You are incredible dude and thank you for sharing your knowledge!
Haha, thank you so much!! Let me know if you ever have any questions on it!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Adam Shea
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media