• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
idssdi

Slow dancing in a burning room(slight improv)

I'm a really big John Mayer fan and I love this song too! I'm not one that learn solos note for note and for this one all the parts where the notes sound the same are figured out while playing along(mostly ending notes and melodies tbh) and the rest is kind of improv(like 50/50)
I love your videos Ids!! Mayer rocks!! I love how you sing along, so its obvious that you love the song ;) Great feeling. I could hear that song all day

Reactions: idssdi
I love your videos Ids!! Mayer rocks!! I love how you sing along, so its obvious that you love the song ;) Great feeling. I could hear that song all day
Thank you! Yeah I sing along with songs where I don't make myself cry about how terrible it is a lot😅

J
I absolutely loved this you did an incredible job. To be honest I tried to learn this song 2 years ago to impress a guy I had a huge crush on and it was one of the most - if not the most - fucken difficult thing I ever attempted 😂 I never did learn the whole thing. Live version is always the best!

Reactions: idssdi
I absolutely loved this you did an incredible job. To be honest I tried to learn this song 2 years ago to impress a guy I had a huge crush on and it was one of the most - if not the most - fucken difficult thing I ever attempted 😂 I never did learn the whole thing. Live version is always the best!
Thanks Jak! Yeah John Mayer is something that's a while to wrap your head around, his timing and some other quirks can be difficult at first😅

I defined A rule for myself for John Mayer songs: if there's a love version of it than listen to the live version😅

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Share this media