• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
K

Smells like teen spirit jam along

Can’t use my hands and feet at the same time apparently but I’m happy with the progress I’ve made over the year.
👏🏻 awesome work Kyle ! I remember when you played just the solo several months ago, it’s come along nicely sir !
For the bends I notice you’re mostly using your ring finger (you do have your index down too), try it with your middle finger down on the string as well for stability and leverage so you’re not working that ring finger too hard. 🤘🏻

👏🏻 awesome work Kyle ! I remember when you played just the solo several months ago, it’s come along nicely sir !
For the bends I notice you’re mostly using your ring finger (you do have your index down too), try it with your middle finger down on the string as well for stability and leverage so you’re not working that ring finger too hard. 🤘🏻
Yeah Ive been trying to be more mindful of not just using my ring finger alone and sometimes I do it right sometimes Im just in a rush i guess lol. Thank you!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Kyle Roberts
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media