• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
T

Smoke On The Water Solo 90% Speed

• TheRedMageGuitarist
there are mistakes! and I kept them in 🙂 i need new strings though because these old ones won't stay in tune
That's a lot of bends :D Bending downwards is super hard for me. ( gonna practice it )
I think I was practicing the main riff some and Iron Man recently cause the same chords somewhat.
Maybe I got incepted o_O
Did you try .8s?
I was using them for awhile but I switched to .10s cause ystyner
had to adjust but it's fine now.
Not sure if they'll break easy with a Floyd Rose

• Love
Reactions: TheRedMageGuitarist
Niiice!

Just some lite thing, there are some bits that come across a bit hesitant. There's a bit at 0:30 that kinda breaks the flow a little bit and around 0:45 there's another one of those moment but it already sounds really good! No reason to stop playing lead

T
That's a lot of bends :D Bending downwards is super hard for me. ( gonna practice it )
I think I was practicing the main riff some and Iron Man recently cause the same chords somewhat.
Maybe I got incepted o_O
Did you try .8s?
I was using them for awhile but I switched to .10s cause ystyner
had to adjust but it's fine now.
Not sure if they'll break easy with a Floyd Rose
thank you so much William! I haven't changed my strings yet. Can't quite afford anything like that at the moment. But it's definitely going to be on my to do list!

Reactions: William B.
T
Yassss 🔥🔥🔥 I'm sorry I can't give proper tips, but it sounded so good to me already. I'm sure you'll be able to do it perfectly!!! 😍
Thank you so much, Ari! I really appreciate the support you always give me. I know I say that a lot but it's true :)

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
T
Niiice!

Just some lite thing, there are some bits that come across a bit hesitant. There's a bit at 0:30 that kinda breaks the flow a little bit and around 0:45 there's another one of those moment but it already sounds really good! No reason to stop playing lead
You're amazing Ids. I'm so glad I posted up a raw video with the mistakes because now I know exactly what to work on, thanks to you pointing it out! I really appreciate your support so much! Much love, brother!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
TheRedMageGuitarist
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings