• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dk6661

So far away solo in progress

Been working on the so far away solo lately trying to work on my bends and vibrato
J
This is EXACTLY what I wish I could see more of on here! Progress, not perfection. Your bends were pretty good. A tip from Bill that I received when it comes to bends, is practice just doing the bend without any type of vibrato or releasing it. Just put it up there and hold it. It trains your ears to get use to the pitch and it also helps build strength. Great work for slowing it down, too. I'm fucking PROUD of you man. Keep it up!

Reactions: Dk6661
This is EXACTLY what I wish I could see more of on here! Progress, not perfection. Your bends were pretty good. A tip from Bill that I received when it comes to bends, is practice just doing the bend without any type of vibrato or releasing it. Just put it up there and hold it. It trains your ears to get use to the pitch and it also helps build strength. Great work for slowing it down, too. I'm fucking PROUD of you man. Keep it up!
Thank you jak

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Dk6661
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating