• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
W

spanish romance

haven't played for a some days
first found this under the named "Romanza" by accident a few years after I started playing guitar
came back to it a couple weeks ago from what i know now
i think this song can be used when trying out for a music school
the song structure is ABA, played it for like 5 minutes and this was the first couple minutes
I love playing this song. It was actually the Final test in my Intro to Classical Guitar class at Musicians Insitute. I still play it all the time. That 3rd chord change always kills me
Wow cool! Isn't that place where Synyster went as well? It's fun to play, the 2nd and 3rd chords get me in the 2nd section. Now I feel like if someone asked me to play them a tune I can dish this out :D

Reactions: Alicia Willis
Absolutely adore this ! I’d love to see this as maybe a progress video; perhaps you can post this again in a few weeks or month and show your growth. This is the most comfortable I’ve seen you playing in awhile 😊 it’s such a beautiful somber piece. Keep it up 👏🏻

Reactions: William B.
Absolutely adore this ! I’d love to see this as maybe a progress video; perhaps you can post this again in a few weeks or month and show your growth. This is the most comfortable I’ve seen you playing in awhile 😊 it’s such a beautiful somber piece. Keep it up 👏🏻
Yeah I can do that. It's cool you noticed cause I've been trying to play more relaxed, not here specifically, but in general. I'll keep working on it and some other stuff too, thanks! :D
Was kind of nervous here

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
William B.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media